Mar 19, 2015

Beauty Haul : JOSIE MARAN Pure Argan Oil and Lip & Cheek Color

Beauty Haul : JOSIE MARAN 100% Pure Argan Oil and Infinitely Argan : Lip & Cheek Color
I purchased at Sephora.

Beauty oil is an essential item to beauty. I am using the beauty oil for daily skin care.
I'm using a variety beauty oil, but my most favorite is Argan oil.
Argan oil contains vitamin E and carotene, protects the moisture of the skin and prevents the rust of skin.
It also contains a lot of saponin to soften the skin.
Seems to contain 2-3 times more vitamin E in olive oil.
Argan oil in Morocco is that there is a repair function, seems there is a history that has been used as a therapeutic agent such as acne and burns.
JOSIE MARAN
100% Pure Argan Oil
I'm using every day. Since used up soon, and I bought a new one. Moisturizing effect is great. It softens my skin, protect from skin damage. Not only skin care, it is also recommended to use for nail care. I used to mix this oil to Kiehl's "Ultra Facial Cream" on the face. How to use the oil, since are described in the past blog, please referring to the following link if any interest.

Beauty Oil for face
http://rosediamond-blog.blogspot.com/2015/02/beauty-oils-for-face.html
JOSIE MARAN
Infinity Argan : Lip & Cheek Color Duo
timeless coral and everlasting honey
It is a product that has been attracting attention from before. I purchased it because I wanted to try using. Both are natural color, it is slightly color. It becomes a healthy impression. Lips are moisturized, shiny. Unlike the typical gloss It is very natural glow. I used the first time the creamy oil, but I liked it very much. Texture is very smooth. It is very recommended.

No comments:

Post a Comment