Mar 24, 2015

Beauty Haul : Vaseline Intensive Care Lotions

Beauty Haul : Vaseline Intensive Care Lotions
These are my favorite high-performance body lotion.
Since these are not sold in Japan, I buy every time when I go to the United States or Canada.
Vaseline intensive care cocoa radiant 
with pure cocoa butter
and care dry skin repair
Vaseline intensive care cocoa radiant 
with pure cocoa butter
Contains micro-droplets of Vaseline jelly of moisturizing. Penetration moisture ingredients deep into the skin. Moist skin is sustained throughout the day.
Because it is cocoa butter blend, is high moisturizing effect. It is a sweet smell, such as cocoa. Not only season to be worried about dry, I use this to part of drying of the skin such as elbows and knees and heels. My skin is now soft and very smooth.
Vaseline intensive care dry skin repair
My skin is very, it is a natural refreshing smell. It is a natural refreshing smell. It is a natural refreshing smell. Moisturizing effect is higher in cocoa radiant. Since not greasy, it is perfect for the coming season. Sensitive and dry, so it is difficult to to find a body lotion that fits in my skin.
But from getting to use it, my skin condition is very good. It is very recommended products.

No comments:

Post a Comment