Mar 28, 2015

Drugstore Beauty Haul : Burt's Bees, essie, physicians formula, real Techniques, Revlon etc.

Drugstore Beauty Haul
Burt's Bees, essie, physicians formula, real Techniques, Revlon etc.

Burt's Bees withdrew from the Japanese market ! Why ??
In particular, since Burt's Bees lip balm is one of my important beauty items,
I was pretty shocked.
So I bought a lot in Canada.
essie, physicians formula,
real techniques, revlon, goody
Burt's Bees
Replenishing Lip Balm with pomegranate oil

For me and my friend.
Pomegranate oil lip balm is my friend's favorite. She likes the smell. Refreshing Lip Balm with Pink Grapefruit (My most love lip balm Honey Lip Balm with Vitamin E (When my lips is rough.)
essie
demure vix eternal optimist minimalistic
essie is my favorite nail polish brand. Since the very expensive in Japan, I can buy whenever I go to the United States and Canada. It's half price. I chose the elegant colors like my hands look beautiful.
Physicians Formula
shimmer strips Smoky Eyes
Custom Eye Enhancing Shadow & Liner 
Extreme Shimmer black, silver, light silver, brown, gold, light gold
I bought the first time the goods of this brand. I was attracted by the beautiful silver eye shadow. Highly-pigment, long-lasting. Depending of the make-up way from natural look to dramatic look, I can enjoy a variety of make-up. Also contains eye shadow chip. Stick is cute sparkly.
real Techniques
stippling brush
It is my most favorite face brush brand. This is my fifth real techniques.
I use this as a brush of blush. This is useful because it can use the exact position.
Revlon
colorburst matte balm
240 striking
Sale. I purchased it half price of Japan. Bright red. Vermilion. 
matte and long-lasting and moisturizing 
I liked it very much. I have also 50 standout.
goody ouchless
no metal elastics
This is also not sold in Japan. Because it does not have a metal, does not have to worry about hair column. I am using for years. If navy color of this type has been sold, I really want it.

No comments:

Post a Comment