Mar 10, 2015

Best coffee in Vancouver, Delany's Coffee House

Best coffee in Vancouver, Delany's Coffee House
There are so many coffee shops in Vancouver, but I think Delany's coffee is the best.
Caffè mocha is particularly delicious.
Delany's on Denman street (English Bay)
I also go well to Delany's in Edgemont Village. Both shops also does not change the coffee taste. It is a cozy shop.
Caffè mocha with whipped cream
Gentle sweetness warms my heart and body. I feel relieved.The whipped cream is particularly delicious. This chocolate whipped cream is a mellow and very creamy. I like enough to want to know the recipe of this whipped cream.
Coffee is tasty, shop staff are kind, it is cozy cafe. This cafe is the perfect place to study or read. I like to study here. It is very recommended cafe.

No comments:

Post a Comment