Mar 31, 2015

Hammock Cafe "Cafe Asan" at 2K540

My BFF and I went to the hammock cafe "Cafe Asan".
It is a cafe under the overpass between JR Okachimachi and Akihabara Station.
It is a town called "2k540 AKI-OKA ARTISAN".
Hammock Cafe "Cafe Asan"
Also I can see a hammock from the corridor in the underpass. It is a very popular cafe. In order to sit in the hammock seat we waited in line before opening.
hammock seat 
We were sitting (sleeping?) in the hammock seat, had a lunch. It was comfortable shaking, very relaxing. This is my BFF. I do not see her anymore.
I ordered seafood and rice plate
Salmon, shrimp, avocado, onion, lettuce and millet rice 
it is a good lunch for beauty. Taste was also very delicious. It is was fun to eat while sitting on the hammock.
And I ordered the baked cheese cake.
Rich baked cheese cake. It was nostalgic taste and very delicious.We were chatting while swaying in a hammock. It had passed three hours. free Wi-Fi, can also use freely ipad in cafe. Absolutely, I want to come here again.
2k540 AKI-OKA ARTISAN
The origin of the name is because there in place of "2 km 540 m" from Tokyo Station. ARTISAN in French "craftsman". There are about 50 hotels shops. 
In addition to the cafe, hats, clothes, jewelry, leather goods, bags, umbrellas, glasses, craft, pottery, works of art, etc. It is very fun space for people who like handicrafts and art, handmade works and one point thing.Customer base is wide from younger to older. Please visit here if you are interested. It is very recommended location, including a cafe.

2K540

No comments:

Post a Comment