Feb 8, 2015

Beauty Oils For Face

Beauty Oil is a versatile item that is essential to skin care.
Such as when I'm tired, lotion, serum, cream... When a series of steps is troublesome, I use only beauty oil and cream after cleansing.
In this way, My skin does not dry. When I wake up in the morning, I can feel the tension and the moisture of the skin.
I will introduce my recommended beauty oil and how to use.
Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Concentrate 
Josie Maran 100 % Pure Argan Oil
Algenist Advanced Anti-Aging Repair Oil
Tarte Pure Maracuja Oil
The proper use by skin condition. Algenist (Wrinkles or tired of skin, aging trouble, unscented) Kiehl's (Skin damage and fatigue, the scent of lavender is relaxing) Josie Maran, Tarte (No skin problems, but when the drying of the skin is a concern, unscented)
Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cream
It is to use to mix the cream and oil is my favorite. Than using only beauty oil, is better to mix the cream is high moisturizing effect. Texture of Ultra Facial Cream is a good harmony with beauty oil. And also I like unscented.
Percentage of cream and beauty oil is about 4 : 1 is recommended. And use it from mix these. Not only for face, it is also recommended to use the neck.

No comments:

Post a Comment