Mar 16, 2015

English Bay Beach in Vancouver

Favorite Stroll Place : English Bay Beach
English Bay Beach is the most popular beach in Vancouver. Beautiful sunset is famous.
This time I came here in the early morning.
Since the early morning is few people, I can spend relaxing.
Public Art in the English Bay 
"A-maze-ing Laughter".
It is a sculpture of bronze made by Chinese artist Yue Minjun. I think that it is very unique and expressive sculpture.
It is a beach that buildings are towering behind. It's always very crowded before sunset.
Granville Bridge
Island is the bridge (Granville Bridge) is Granville Island. Granville Island is a magnitude of about north and south 500 m, is lined with markets and restaurants and shops. It is a popular tourist destination.
inuksuk
Inuksuk word was born from Inuktitut, it means the rockwork Cairn piled up by the people. When I was a student in Vancouver, got the ornament of inuksuk from school as a Christmas gift. It is decorated still now in my room.
English Bay Beach
When I was a student, I often came to this beach with my classmate. I remember that we were talking a long time sitting on driftwood bench. It is a very happy memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment