Feb 19, 2017

Kiehl's BUTTERSTICK Lip Treatment

Kiehl's BUTTERSTICK Lip Treatment

Kiehl's is one of my favorite skin care cosmetic brands.
It is naturally derived ingredients gentle to the skin and it also feels the effect, so it's a very favorite brand.
Especially my favorites are ultra facial cream, midnight recovery concentrate and powerful strength line reducing concentrate.
I was looking forward to using it because I heard that it is a highly functional lip treatment butterstick of my favorite skin care brand.
Kiehl's butterstick lip treatment
simply rose
Lemon butter and coconut oil are blended, and it has a faint citrus scent.
It is very smooth and moisturizes. It is not greasy at all. 
I have used Tarte amazonian butterstick and ALMAY smart shade butter kiss, but I felt Tarte amazonian butterstick was a bit greasy and ALMAY smart shade butter kiss did not fit me and my lips swollen.
Because Kiehl's butterstick is a natural ingredient, I can use it comfortably without swelling my lips.
I also liked that the container is cute and not cheapish.
butterstick lip treatment
simply rose
It is a nude color like a faint dusty rose.
Long moisture continued, very comfortable, my lips became soft.
I like this color that is natural and healthy. It is perfect for everyday use.

No comments:

Post a Comment