Mar 8, 2015

Beauty Haul : BUXOM full-on LIP CREAM

BUXOM full-on LIP CREAM

This is a product that I want to recommend strongly.
Since I love this buxom full-on lip cream, I use every day.
Since used up soon, and I bought a new one.
BUXOM full-on LIP CREAM
white russian (nude pink)
There is a lot of color, but my recommendation is white russian. When coats it on top of the Similar color lipstick, then it will be impeccable very beautiful finish. Not only that, when coats it on top of the different color lipstick, it will change to very mild cute color. I coat it on top of YSL rouge volupte shine 28. It will change the very elegant beautiful pink. It matches with any color lipsticks.
No shimmer or glimmer. Very creamy, smooth gloss, shine. Famous gentle plumping effect. You can make a sexy lips. Hyaluronic acid and vitamins A and E have been formulated. A very high moisturizing effect, it is very very long-lasting.
Sweet smell like vanilla. It will be a refreshing feeling in the menthol.I strongly recommend this product.

No comments:

Post a Comment