Mar 17, 2015

Beauty Haul : Vaseline lip therapy cocoa butter

Excellent lip balm : Vaseline lip therapy cocoa butter

I have always loved the lip balm of Burt's Bees.
But I bought it because I wanted to try something new.
Vaseline lip therapy is a very excellent lip balm. Since it is lip balm of Vaseline, it does not escape the skin internal moisture.
Vaseline lip therapy cocoa butter
Made with pure petroleum jelly and rich cocoa butter.
It improves roughness and dryness of the lips, to protect the lips. And it is healed by faintly sweet smell of cocoa.
In particular I am using before you go to bed at night. It protects the moisture of the lips until morning.
It is very recommended products.
I also love Vaseline intensive care lotion.
I think moisturizing effect of Vaseline is the most wonderful. I love Vaseline products.

No comments:

Post a Comment