Jan 11, 2015

Beauty Haul : YSL Spring New Color LIPSTICK

Yves Saint Laurent Spring New Color Lipstick
When it comes to spring, and put a little bright vivid colors lipstick on lips, I will want to change to bright atmosphere.
Main color of the Yves Saint Laurent Spring collection is pink.
This lipstick color is perfect for such my image.
Yves Saint Laurent
ROUGE VOLUPTE SHINE
28 Rose in time (Juicy Cherry Pink)
Long-lasting, lightly smooth, very moisturizing.
Rouge Voupte lipsticks series of YSL is my favorite. I also like gentle fragrance. It is the long-awaited new color.
I want to make invisible tightly, and make the lips form a rounded. 
First, apply the lipstick from the center of the lips, and apply carefully the contours of the lips using a lip brush. New product Volupté Tint-In-Oil is released in Japan next month. I am very looking forward to get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment