Mar 7, 2015

TIMES SQUARE SUITES HOTEL in Vancouver

TIMES SQUARE SUITES HOTEL in Vancouver

Times Square Suites is an apartment hotel located at the corner of Robson and Denman Streets in downtown Vancouver.
I liked this retro building, location is good, price is also reasonable, since the evaluation of TripAdvisor is good, and it is free WiFi.
I was decided to stay in this hotel.
The other day I stayed 7 nights in this hotel.
TIMES SQUARE SUITES HOTEL
There is a Starbucks on the first floor.
Safeway and Whole Foods Market is in the immediate vicinity. It was very convenient.
I stayed in the room called Studio & Den. 
Because it was my only stay, the room was a good size. 
Dinning room Full kitchen with tableware and cookware. It was a very easy-to-use kitchen. There was a coffee maker and kettle and toaster, they were very helpful.
Living room
Living room and Sofa bed
TV, Stereo, DVD in the room
It was a very cozy living room. Also sofa bed was a good comfort.
Double size bed
Since the sheets was harder, it was a little tough for my very sensitive skin. But comfort was very good.
Small den with seating area
It was a perfect place to study. It was able to concentrate on the study.
Fridge-freezer
Washer/dryer (with package of laundry detergent)

Iron & Ironing board
For long-term stay, I was very glad that there is iron and washing machine in the room.
One bathroom with tub / shower combination
It's not fashionable, but it was usable without any problems. Shower curtain design of frilly was very cute.
In the evening, illumination was turned on.
The staff were friendly and very kind.
I was the first time to stay in apartment hotel. But it was a very comfortable stay.
I was puzzled first in the way of sorting of garbage, but I got used immediately.
I have the feeling like are living alone in Vancouver apartment, was a very valuable experience.
Next time, when I come to Vancouver, and I would like to stay in this hotel again.

No comments:

Post a Comment