Mar 12, 2015

Horseshoe Bay Excursion

Horseshoe Bay is located at the western end of West Vancouver. It takes about 45 minutes by bus from downtown Vancouver.
While going here, it is possible to see the sea and mountains from the window of the bus. It is able to enjoy the beautiful scenery.
Horseshoe Bay is also the ferry terminal.
Since here is a quiet place, I can very relax. Great place to photography.

The way that I went back from here to downtown, the bus stopped by overheating.
We had to wait for the next bus and to be a transfer.
It took more than two hours to go home after all.
But all passengers did not complain and followed the instructions of the driver obediently.
I thought that it was very great. I think that it is impossible in Japan.
Horseshoe Bay
It's a very beautiful scenery. It's difficult to choose place where I should to take photos.
BC Ferries
Departure place of the ferry towards the Nanaimo. It is the voyage of 1 hour and 40 minutes to Nanaimo.

It's very cute cafe. Unfortunately it was closed.

My heart will be healed in majestic scenery. I would like to go to Nanaimo someday.
Spirit Gallery
Collection of West Coast Native Art has been exhibited. There is a totem pole in Horseshoe Bay Park.

No comments:

Post a Comment