Mar 11, 2015

Beauty Haul : CAUDALIE DIVINE OIL

CAUDALIE DIVINE OIL

Beauty oil is an important item for daily skin care.
I wanted to try a new beauty oil, purchased at Sephora.
Smell of this beauty oil is great. It is very gorgeous.
It can use on the face, body, hair.
CAUDALIE DIVINE OIL
It contains a blend of grapeseed, hibiscus, sesame, and argan oils combined with patented grapeseed antioxidant polyphenols. Grape seed oil is rich in vitamin E, the amount is about 2 times more olive oil. Vitamin E has an effect to improve blood circulation, Is an important vitamin to keep the youth. In addition it also polyphenols with antioxidant action contains a lot.
I used to mix this oil to Kiehl's "Ultra Facial Cream" on the face. How to use the oil, since are described in the past blog, please referring to the following link if any interest. Anyway, it is a luxury and gorgeous scent. Moisturizing effect is so high, but it is not only that. The next morning you use this night, I feel that my skin becomes healthy and brighter. And I'm using it for my hair care. I use it only to the bristles. It will relieve the damage of hair, unity will be well. It is very recommended beauty oil.

Beauty Oil for face
http://rosediamond-blog.blogspot.com/2015/02/beauty-oils-for-face.html

No comments:

Post a Comment