Jan 25, 2015

Wood frame glasses making experience Part 2 completed !

The wood frame glasses which I made in glasses studio with my BFF last month have completed.

Wood frame glasses making experience Part 1
http://rosediamond-blog.blogspot.com/2014/12/wood-frame-glasses-making-experience.html
The wood frame glasses
Front glasses are my BFF's. The glasses were made of wood of walnut. It is very cool and stylish design. She asked a craftsman to engrave her name on the temple of glasses, but the craftsman completely forgot it...My glasses were made of wood of ebony and Karin (quince).
I can see some small scratches on the frame. Because I failed when I cut off the plate with a coping saw...But it became quite cool finish.
Vermilion color of Karin (quince) is unique and stylish. This frame is my ideal form. I really like it.
I intend to wear carefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment