Jan 7, 2015

Portland, OR Travel : part 2 Washington Park, Waterfront, Lloyd Center

Portland, Oregon Travel

Washington Park, Waterfront, Lloyd Center
We went to Washington Park from downtown by MAX. It is a very beautiful station.

Oregon Zoo
Oregon Zoo is exactly in the nature in Washington Park.
This is the first zoo elephant baby was born in the United States. It seems to be world-famous in elephant breeding.
We ride to the zoo train, went sightseeing the park. It is a retro cute steam locomotive.
International Rose Test Garden
Since it was not best season, rose did not bloom. It is located on the hill, it overlooks the downtown.
Willamette River
Since it was not best season it was deserted.
It is a city that can feel the richness of nature.
Lloyd Center
It is a huge shopping mall we go for free from downtown. There is a skating rink in the Lloyd Center.
There is also a Nordstrom in the Lloyd Center. As an aside, when I am asked my name in cafes or fast food, I always says "Yumi ". Even though I say "Ayumi", They always ask my name again. This conversation is tired every time. If I say "Yumi", they are able to get hear about it.

Anyway, I enjoyed shopping and was healed in rich nature in this travel.
It was possible to sleep surprisingly every night.

No comments:

Post a Comment