Jan 8, 2015

Toronto Travel : Downtown Sightseeing

I lived in Vancouver, but did not have the opportunity to go to Toronto.
That was my regret, but finally I was able to go there. I also went to see the Niagara Falls.

Down town
Toronto is a modern building and the historic city buildings are mixed.
There are a lot of very beautiful building.
I walked the Skywalk from Union Station, I went to the CN Tower.
I went to the indoor observation deck of the ground 346 m.
There is a glass floor, it was thrilling.
The view from the observatory.
I was able to overlook the Toronto Islands.
Financial district is visible from the opposite side.
Gold building is the Royal Bank Plaza, on the surface has been used is genuine gold 70 kg.
I saw the CN Tower from Harbourfront. It is a stunning form.
Queen's Quay Terminal
Shopping mall. It was similar to the Lonsdale Quay Market in North Vancouver.
I was warm with a cup of hot chocolate of Tim Horton.

No comments:

Post a Comment