Jan 11, 2015

Beauty Haul : MAKE UP FOR EVER SPRING LIP SET

MAKE UP FOR EVER
Spring LIP SET

I purchased because I want to make-up that looks like the peaks of the upper lip is a little turned up. I like make-up which gives the adult sexy impression.
Make Up Forever
Spring Lip Set
Aqua Lip Waterproof Lipliner Pencil Rouge Artist Intense
Lab shine lip gloss they are packaged in the MAKE UP FOR EVER signature pouch. I purchased at Hankyu beauty online. It was 4320 Japanese yen (about $ 36)
Aqua Lip Waterproof Lipliner Pencil
Medium Natural Beige 3 C (medium nude beige)
Creamy, long-lasting, glides on easily Draw a line so as to highlight the edges of the peaks of the upper lip from the corner of the mouth by this lipliner. Then, put the lipstick (I wrote the following) on the entire lip, apply to overlap only lip center.
In this way, it becomes the lips, such as curling.
Rouge Artist Intense
54 Burley Golden Pink
Natural vegetable oil blend, smooth, beautiful color is long-lasting. Moisturizing ceramide formulated, it is soft comfortable to use prevents the moisture is lost from the lips. It is a color that makes me feel feminine warmth.
Lab Shine Lip Gloss
Star Collection  S 2 (pearly light beige)
Camelina oil and mother-of-pearl particles blended. Formulated with hyaluronic acid, non-sticky texture, very moisturizing, apricot fragrance. Lip gloss brush is similar to the shape of the Lorac.
MAKE UP FOR EVER signature pouch
Because it is small size of the porch, ant I'd like to use as medicine purse or business card holder.
I used to the first time make up for ever lip item. I like very gentle fragrance. And it is very high quality. I like them very much. I recommend strongly.       

No comments:

Post a Comment