Jan 9, 2015

Toronto Travel : Northern Downtown Sightseeing

Toronto Travel : Northern Downtown
The Ontario Parliament
This is located in the center of Queens Park, is a beautiful building of Romanesque. It was built in 1983. Brown stone walls and green has been harmony. It is very beautiful.
University of Toronto
Since this university who discovered insulin, I was interested in this university. But I had no time, I was not able to campus tours. It is vert unfortunate.
Victoria University
It is close to the University of Toronto. This is also a beautiful building to feel the history.
My graduated university building in Japan is a modern building. I wanted to go to such a classical university.
Royal Ontario Museum
It is a building that has been designed a crystal motif. It is very artistic and beautiful.
It used subway to move mostly. Every station was beautiful. This museum station is very cool. All of the pillars of the station's platform is the statue.

No comments:

Post a Comment