Jan 4, 2015

Restaurant "Romania" (Romanian cuisine)

Restaurant "Romania" is Romania embassy certified restaurant in Nakano-sakaue, Tokyo.
There is a lot of Eastern Europe miscellaneous goods. The decoration is very cute.
I ordered a special lunch course.
Appetizer, Soup, Romania-style bread
Romania-style handmade bread 
Hors d'oeuvres (Gustari) 
Salata de icre : things that was bubbled put the oil and vinegar with fish eggs. Creamy. Increments onion contains. 
Salata de vinete : baked eggplant paste 
Soup (Ciorba) Vegetable Bouillon soup combination of this bread and eggplant paste was very delicious.
Stew of Romania-style
Stew of Romania-style handmade sausage and beans outside of sausage was hard, but inside was juicy. I could eat a lot of beans and vegetables. It was very delicious.
Romania-style pie and Berry mix juice
Romania-style pie (raspberry cream pie) 
Berry mix juice 

Berry mix juice was delicious with sweet-sour. 
Raspberry cream pie was also delicious, but it was too sweet for me. I was able to enjoy the cuisine in a very relaxed atmosphere. Since this restaurant is very close to my house, I will come again again.

No comments:

Post a Comment