Dec 17, 2014

Self Body and Face Massage ( Face and Body Lift, Cellulite Control )

Self Body and Face Massage ( Face and Body Lift, Cellulite Control )

Winter is making it easier edema becomes poor blood circulation of the body. Edema is also the cause of cellulite.
The main cause of cellulite : poor circulation, accumulation of lymphocytes, aging adipocyte
So I have a massage and warm my body to eliminate cellulite and face and body lift.

It is a massage oil and tools that I recommend.

Body massage :
NEAL'S YARD REMEDIES
Detox TONING OIL
Body Shape massage brush
Neal's Yard Remedies
Body shape massage brush
When used in combination with detox oil is effective. I can massage using the force of brush's projection along the lymph flow. When I massage it from the bottom to the top of the leg disappear thigh and buttocks of cellulite and calf edema.
MUJI massage oil LAVENDER
I massage with lavender oil when I don't sleep or tired. And I feel relaxed and I can sleep well.

Face massage :
MUJI JOJOBA OIL 
NUXE facial roller 


Jojoba oil has a strong moisturizing effect, is also high permeability of the skin. 
And reduce the excessive secretion of sebum, there is action to control the secretion of sebum. And prevent hardening of horny, there is a beautiful skin effect that creates a soft skin in elasticity. It is recommended is to massage your face with this excellent oil. 
I massage using facial roller from the bottom to the top of the face along the lymph flow for about 10 minutes everyday.
This is a conventional way, but I can feel face lift effect.

No comments:

Post a Comment