Dec 27, 2014

Christmas jewelry gifts from my precious people.

Christmas jewelry gifts from my precious people

I have received Christmas jewelry gifts from my precious people.
All jewelry is very beautiful. I am very happy.
I thank them very much.
I will treat them carefully.
Natural pearl brooch
Diamond platinum ring
Blue diamond platinum necklace
Round brilliant cut natural diamond platinum ring
It shines very much and is very beautiful. I like the form the ring.
Round brilliant cut natural diamond 
platinum necklace
Round brilliant cut natural diamond (a combination of six blue diamond and one colorless transparent diamond) platinum necklace
I wear the jewelry of the blue diamond for the first time. The design of the flower motif is very pretty.
A natural pearl brooch.
It is hard to see it, but there are some very small diamonds as a decoration.
It still feels early to wear a broach for my age. But it is sad that I don't wear a beautiful pearl. I intend to use it to fasten a stall.

No comments:

Post a Comment