Dec 22, 2014

Oiwa cafeteria ( South Indian curry and spicy food ) lunch with my friend

Oiwa cafeteria ( South Indian curry and spicy food )  lunch with my friend.

This is the cafeteria of the famous South Indian curry and spicy cuisine in Nishiogikubo, Tokyo.
My friend has told me looking for a lunch of recommended around here.
I have often the opportunity to eat a North Indian cuisine, but South Indian cuisine is uncommon in Japan.
This was my first time to eat south Indian cuisine.
Oiwa cafeteria South
Indian curry and spicy food
It's very small cafeteria but stylish fashionable. It's a cafeteria of Japanese owner chef Mr. Oiwa.
Chicken curry plate
Chicken curry, beans curry,
sambhar, 
papad, Indica rice, salad
It is chicken curry plate I have ordered. 
Chicken curry, beans curry, sambhar  ( Beans and vegetables spicy soup ), papad ( food such as crackers that are made from rice flour ), Indica rice, salad 
I ate it mixed with sambhar and rice and crushed papad as described. It was overall a little hot cuisine for me, but it was very delicious. A lot of chicken has entered in a strong viscosity curry roux. 
It is a delicious contains taste of chicken in curry roux. Beans curry was able to enjoy the taste of the material itself with a simple taste. Sambhar was sour-based refreshing taste of vegetable soup of tomato. Papad has oil rich, it was delicious to eat it mixed with indica rice.
Special curry plate (my friend ordered)
Oyster curry, bean curry, 

Sambhar, papad, Indiaca rice, salad
According to my friend, oyster was a littel spicy, oyster was very softer.
Chai
Chai was poured into stainless steel chai cup.
Cinnamon scent was very rich and delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment