Dec 4, 2014

Autumn Favorite Beauty Products

Autumn Favorite Beauty Products

Here is my favorite Autumn beauty products.
Vaseline total moisture cocoa radiant, 
annabelle biggy bronzer, 
LORAC PRO, 
Neutrogena Moisture Smooth color sticks, 
YSL rouge volupte shine 13, 
NARS lip gloss orgasm
All is what I have purchased in the United States and Canada. Other than NARS and YSL are not sold in Japan.
Vaseline total moisture cocoa radiant
deep conditioning cream for healthy glowing skin
It becomes cold season, I have more care about the drying of the skin. This product is great. Its high moisturizing effect than Vaseline total moisture dry skin clean feeling lotion that has been used before to last 24 hours. I relax in sweet very nice smell of cocoa.
ANNABELLE BIGGY BRONZER
It was awarded the 2014 beauty grand prix in ELLE Quebec.
This bronzer is very friendly to the skin. Paraben-free, perfume-free, gluten-free, hypo-allergenic, dermatologist-tested.
Annabelle Biggy Bronzer
Although this bronzer is friendly powder to the skin, it's very long lasting.
Color is beautiful. I have worn this bronzer for more than 12 hours, this bronzer is still as pigmented as it was when I first put it on.
LORAC PRO
BEIGE  LT BROWN  ESPRESSO
This is what I bought last year. Using summer was using in favor of eye shadow that was sparkling like LORAC starry-eyed baked eye shadow trio STAR POWER, this is perfect for this season. Recently I have been used it every day.
Long lasting two types of matte eye shadow and beautiful shimmer eye shadow.
I can perfect eye makeup in this three. It is convenient to carry.
Neutrogena Moisture Smooth color stick
30 WATERMELON and 40 BRIGHT BERRY
These I have been commonly used during the work.
Lipstick like lip cream high very moisturizing effect. These are natural beautiful color.
I can use with confidence without giving a discomfort to the patient during the work.
YSL rouge volupte shine
13 pink in Paris (rose pink) 
NARS lip gloss orgasm
The two types I think the perfect combination. I can make really perfectly cute pink pigmented lips.
YSL rouge volupte shine13 pink in Paris
Though I have tried a variety of pink lipstick until now,
Pink color this is I just was looking.
It's super hydrating and glides over my lips so softly.
It's very pigmented beautiful pink color.

No comments:

Post a Comment