Oct 4, 2014

Vancouver Travel : Metrotown bath and body works etc...

Vancouver Travel : Metrotown bath and body works etc...

It's a very large shopping mall in Burnaby.
There are so many shops and movie theater and Target, Sears, Winners, the Bay, supermarkets etc...
Although it was somewhat far from North Vancouver here, when I lived north Vancouver before, it was generally that meets friends here.
Bath and Body Works
ANTI-BACTERIAL HAND GEL
sweet plum and verbena
berry scary
vampire blood (wicked plum)


Hand gel is sold also in Japan. But such cute and various kinds of smells hand gel is not in Japan.And cases are also lovely.
I hung on the bag instantly.
Pinkberry CANADA
Frozen Yogurt Mango with berries
I love frozen yogurt.
I can't eat frozen yogurt so much in Japan.
frozen yogurt stores are few in Japan.
I think it's not popular... It's very sad.
So when I really want to eat, I make it by myself.
Qoola Frozen Yogurt Bar CANADA
Frozen Yogurt original and vanilla and acai with litchi and dragon fruit and berries.
Original was the most delicious although I ate three kinds of frozen yogurt.

Opa ! Of Greece Calamari and Salad plate
FRESCA
It is truly glad to eat the meal of various countries easily in Canada. fried calamari is my favorite food. very tasty.
Fresca is not sold in Japan. I like fresca. In-flight service dirink of Delta Air Lines which rides frequently has fresca. I'm really glad it.

No comments:

Post a Comment