Oct 3, 2014

Vancouver Beauty Haul : SEPHORA Skincare products

Vancouver Beauty Haul : SEPHORA skincare products

ESTEE LAUDER and CLINIQUE
ESTEE LAUDER
Advanced Time Zone
Age Reversing Line/Wrinkle Cream SPF15
normal/combination skin
I'm using Advanced Time Zone Night. Advance Time Zone Night is really good.
But I have never tried this day cream.
I'm using clinique youth surge as day cream for long time.
I care about the wrinkles of slack and frame of a face these days.
Therefore, I think that I will try.
CLINIQUE
youth surge age decelerating moisturizer
SPF15 dry combination
I have used regularly for years. 
I think that I will use properly with Estee Lauder according to the state of skin.
Although there is still a stock, it is cheaper than buying it in Japan. Therefore, I purchased.

No comments:

Post a Comment