Oct 1, 2014

Vancouver Beauty Haul : Drugstore real Techniques

Vancouver Beauty Haul : Drugstore real Techniques

real Techniques your base/flawless core collection

I really wanted this product.
It isn't sold in Japan.
I can't believe that this is sold at London drugs in Vancouver , although not found in the United States.
real Techniques
your base/flawless core collection
4 brushes and 2-in-1 case and stand
buffing brush
Ideal for full coverage application of powder and mineral foundation
I'm using this for powder foundation.
I was using MAC brush. But I think real technique is much better for me.
A brush is not too soft too firmly and it is right just.
Although I am sensitive skin, this does not become itchy and a skin feeling is very good.
Contour brush
Delicately applies highlighter to contour or create sheer, soft-focus finish
I'm using this for highlighter.
pointed foundation brush
Use with liquid foundation to build custom coverage.
I'm using this for foundation primer.
detailer brush
Precision cut to effortlessly conceal problem areas or use with lipstick for long lasting shape and definition. I'm using this for concealing my small spots.

No comments:

Post a Comment