Oct 4, 2014

Vancouver Travel : West Vancouver

Vancouver Travel : West Vancouver Park Royal

My favorite shopping mall is Park Royal in West Vancouver.
When I lived in North Vancouver before, I was coming here for shopping and having a lunch etc...every weekend.
Although there was not Sephora before.
Park Royal South and North


 
Park Royal Village
Wholefoods Market
What I bought at Wholefoods market

A blackberry is not the common fruit in Japan.
A raspberry does not have a chance eaten very much, either.
So Therefore, if I go to the United States or Canada, I will certainly eat.
natural factors
Acai Rich
Super Strength
Acai Berry Concentrate


It's acai known at last in Japan these days.
Although some kind of juice is sold in Japan,
 the supplement is seldom sold and is expensive.
And I can't find high quality product like this.
So I purchased.
AcaiRich is made from wild organic acai berries
Although a capsule is large
and is got blocked in my Japanese throat for a while...

No comments:

Post a Comment