Oct 7, 2014

Things I Love About New York City : food and drink

Things I Love About New York City : food and drink
Magnolia Bakery
Japan also got the store in June, last year.
It was very crowded and was a procession of the waiting for 6 hours those days.
It's still crowded and little expensive in Japan.                         
No-fat yogurt smoothie
I think this is a smooth blend of non fat yogurt and pomegranate and banana.
The stores of the smoothie in Japan are very few. 
The smoothie of a pomegranate is not common in Japan, either. 
Therefore, I make a smoothie by myself. 
I hope to buy a smoothie easily in Japan. 
FAT WITCH BAKERY'S BROWNIES

I love this brownies. It's not nonperishable although I would like to bring a lot back to Japan.
FRESCA original citrus
My favorite soda  zero calorie
It's not sold in Japan. Although zero calorie soda is sold in Japan there are only several kinds.
Ess-a-Bagel

cinnamon raisin bagel 
and raisin walnut cream cheese

I can't eat such delicious bagel in Japan. Although this bagel is somewhat too large for me, since It's very tasty I can eat up.
Shake Shack

Shack Burger and Cheese Fries

Original lemonade


I always order these. I don't eat a fast food usually. But Shake Shack is an exception. It's very delicious. Since it's the food of a very high calorie, I eat specially, only when I come to New York.
coconut water

Although it's not having restricted to New York...
coconut water is popular in Japan these days, but it's expensive. And there are few stores where it is sold. I can't drink it many times easily.
The edema of legs can be taken. It's very helpful during the travel which walks for a long time.
flavored sparkling water
Canada Dry
pomegranate cherry sparkling seltzer water

It's not sold in Japan.Although flavored sparkling water is sold in Japan there are only several kinds.
I think that especially pomegranate flavored sparkling will not sold in Japan in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment