Oct 4, 2014

Vancouver Beauty Haul : SEPHORA blinc

Vancouver Beauty Haul : Sephora blinc
blinc
Mascara amplified stop painting your lashes



I't the third time I bought this mascara.
Although it's a product made in Japan, It's not sold in Japan !
This mascara is really excellent.
Since I don't so like waterproof mascara, I seldom use. 
But in Japan, since it's humid, mascara permeates easily.
This mascara covers eyelashes rather than paints eyelashes. And It's not sticky at all.
If this mascara is applied in piles after applying the mascara which is not waterproof as for others, volume and length will be emphasized and it will not permeate.
And it removes easily with hot water. No makeup remover required.
I don't know other mascara outstanding like this. 
Why doesn't it sell in Japan? 
I can't believe it !

No comments:

Post a Comment