Sep 29, 2014

Vancouver Beauty Haul : SEPHORA Lipstick and lip gloss

Vancouver Beauty Haul : SEPHORA Lipstick and lip gloss
Sephora Favorite
give me some lip
smashbox bite beauty 
marc jacobs nars urbandecay
smashbox
be legendary lip gloss in pout full size
I can't buy smashbox cosmetics in Japan even if online.
Pale blue pink color
It smells like cap cake.
Very smooth and shiny
Marc Jacobs
lust for lacquer in kissablity mini size
Shimmering lilac pink, golden shimmer very moisturizing
Buxom mini full-on lip cream
White Russian
Nude pink, moisturizing long lasting. It smells like vanilla.
Nars delux orgasm lip gloss
I love Nars lip goss and I love this color.
Very creamy moisturizing, long lasting.
I don't smell anything.
I would like to use combining this with Nars orgasm blush.
Bite beautyy
high pigment pencl in meritage
I had never used bite beauty product.
I like this product. It's very creamy and long lasting and stunning.
I wanna try other color.
Uban decay
mini naked revolution lipstick nude pink
Very soft and creamy moisturizing, long lasting.

No comments:

Post a Comment