Sep 27, 2014

Vancouver Beauty Haul : SEPHORA YSL lipstick

Vancouver Beauty Haul : SEPHORA YSL lipstick

I bought this at Sephora at Pacific Centre Mall. 
It was $75 (est value $117). It is quite profitable. 
YSL pink me over trio
If I buy these in Japan. I have to pay $ 120 generally.
Volpte Sheer Candy 09 Cool Guava
Rouge Volupte 07 Pink Lingerie
Rouge Volupte Shine 13 Pink in Paris
Cool Guava : This color has No.1 popularity in Japan.

Pink Lingerie : This color is not sold in Japan. This color is light pink.
I guess this color is too light for common Japanese skin color and what is mastered is a difficult color. I think that I will use combining this lipstick and NYX butter gloss BLG04 merengue and eye makeup using metallic silver eye shadow.

Pink in Paris : This color has No.2 popularity in Japan.

No comments:

Post a Comment