Sep 5, 2014

New York Travel : Broadway Musicals

New York Travel : Broadway Musicals

The biggest reason I go to New York is to watch a Broadway musical.
In the first watch is "Wicked", since then gone addicted to musical, I now go to New York 2-3 times a year.
book of mormon
This was a musical that I was very excited. Since I was listening to the sound track I knew about story. But It was very interesting than I was thinking.
"Oh Japan! Land of soy sauce and mothra" in dialogue audience was laughing.
But ... I was bitter smile because I'm Japanese...
Matilda
It was the second time to watch this musical. Since the last time I saw immediately after the tony award original cast Matilda was Oona. This time was Ava Ulloa.
She was very cute and talented. I was fan of Jack playing original cast"Bruce".
Unfortunately cast has changed. But new "Bruce" was also good. Amanda was Beatrice also this original cast. Her dance is really impressive and very sharp. I'm fan of her. Though I knew all story. I was tears by impressed again.
Matilda musical program
I bought the program and drink cup. Last time they had not been sold. So I was very happy to buy. I have a collection of drink cup of special design.
Les Miserables
Although protagonist was in understudy I was shocked, But understudy of Aaron Walpole was very good. I was trembling in the acting of force "soliloquy" of prologue. I want to watch it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment