Sep 30, 2014

Vancouver Beauty Haul : Drugstore Nail products

Vancouver Beauty Haul : Drugstore Nail products

For beautiful nails, nail polish and nail care are important.
I'm a pharmacist and I'm working at pharmacy for prescription medicine in Japan.
My hands and nails are easily roughened by the influence of disinfectant and so on, so I try to care for hands and nails as much as possible.
Wearing nail polish is forbidden at my working place. Toenails are no problem.
So I always paint toenails. And I 'm wearing nail polish finger and toe during vacation.
OPI NAIL LAQUER
silver shatter
I love this cool color. I think it's a great fall color.
OPI AVOPLEX
cuticle oil to go
It's my favorite product. I'm using at night and lunch time. This brush is easy to use. Very nice fresh smell.
Revlon Nail Art
shiny matte nail enamel leather and lace
MATTE series are not sold in Japan. 
Matte base color and shiny top shade
I love this product ! It doesn't take a long time to dry. I tried "clock-wise"same as advertisement.
ONYX professional
6 individual wipes remover
It's good for travel. It's easy to use.

No comments:

Post a Comment