Sep 28, 2014

Vancouver Travel : Lonsdale Quay Market

Vancouver Travel : Lonsdale Quay Market

Lonsdale Quay Market boasts 80 fresh food vendors, unique retail shops, artisans, restaurants, and a boutique hotel on the North Shore in North Vancouver.
Since I lived in Canada, this place is close to my house, so it is a pleasant place that I often came to visit.
Lonsdale Quay Market
Lonsdale Quay Seabus Terminal
There is a sea bus station, from here we can go downtown Vancouver.
Downtown Vancouver is visible beyond sea
Crepe Escape
I was looking for "Beavertails". But I heard the store was gone. So I ate this crepe with banana, whip cream and sugar at Crepe Escape
I took the sea bus and headed to Waterfront station at downtown Vancouver.
From Seabus
Waterfront Station
I took skytrain from Waterfront station.
View from skytrain


Central Station
I was going to metrotown by skytrain.

No comments:

Post a Comment