Sep 27, 2014

Vancouver Travel : Downtown

Vancouver Travel : Downtown

I came downtown by bus from North Vancouver's home where I am staying.
Downtown has plenty of places to shop, it is a fun place. And the Vancouver Art Gallery is a recommended place.
The Fairmont Hotel Vancouver
The first basement level has the Japanese tour company JTB. It's very convenient for us.
Pacific Centre Mall
Holt Renfrew is in this mall.
Vancouver Art Gallery
Vancouver Art Gallery
and The Fairmont Hotel Vancouer
Chapters
Robson and Howe
My favorite book and gift store.
This time I bought gifts for my previous host parents.

Hudson's Bay
It's a long-established department store in Canada next to Pacific Centre Mall.
future shop and winners
When I came here before, there was sears instead of winners.
London Drugs
I could buy real techniques brushes. I found urban decay and benefit and anna sui products etc...at shoppers drug mart. When I lived in Vancouver before, I couldn't buy these products at drugstore.
Vancouver Central Public Library
This building is often used for photography places, such as a movie. This day wad sunny day.
Canada Post

No comments:

Post a Comment