Feb 27, 2016

Sheraton Los Angeles Downtown Hotel

Sheraton Los Angeles Downtown Hotel

I went to Los Angeles on vacation the other day.
When I go to Los Angeles, stay frequently in Sheraton Los Angeles Downtown Hotel. Although I sometimes stay in The Westin Bonaventure hotel, Sheraton is adjacent to Metro, it is more convenient than Westin for me. Outside the country, I do not have the confidence to drive a car.
So whether or not close the station is the criteria for choosing a hotel for me.
Sheraton Los Angeles
Downtown Hotel
On the first floor and the basement there is a Macy's plaza and food court and several shops.
It was under construction when I stayed the other day.
It is adjacent to the Metro-7th street and Metro Center.
This is a traditional room.
It's free Wi-Fi in the room for SPG membership.
Although It is just a normal hotel, I like it because free Wi-Fi and very convenient to go anywhere and cozy.


The view from the window of the room.
Since the downtown, and do not have any special scenery.


No comments:

Post a Comment