Feb 21, 2016

Everyday Natural Makeup

Everyday Natural Makeup
Here is my recent everyday natural makeup look. It's pretty easy and light and makes me look brighter and clarity. I like the coral color lip and cheek to make my look healthy. Coral makeup is a big trend for Spring 2016. It works well on all skin tones.
Foundation Primer : laura mercier radiance
Powder : Revlon translucent finisher
Highlighter : Nars Albatross
Blush : Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-hours blush Tipsy
Lip : Josie Maran Argan Infinity Lip and Cheek Creamy Oil Timeless Coral
Eyeliner : MAC powerpoint eye pencil Stubborn Brown
Eyeshadow : Lorac Pro Lt. Brown
Mascara : YSL mascara volume effect faux cils luxurious mascara Black
              Blinc mascara amplified stop painting your lashes...tube them ! Black
                                             (double coating)
Eyebrows : Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Powder Duo Granite (I forgot to take the picture)   

No comments:

Post a Comment