Feb 27, 2016

Los Angeles County Museum Of Art ( LACMA )

Los Angeles County Museum Of Art ( LACMA )

It is my favorite place in Los Angeles.
I love art, I love contemporary art among them. Although I went to a lot of museums of domestic and overseas, this museum is my most favorite.
It's not so crowded, not so much larger scale. I can watch without rushing a variety of great art works. It gives me new ideas and inspiration every time.
LACMA (Wilshire Boulevard)
URBAN LIGHT
SMOKE
Sweet William
Cubi XIII
Great Mother Womb
Giant Pool Balls
Islamic Art
Contemporary Art of the Middle East
Three Quintains (Hello Girls)
Pavilion for Japanese Art
Bing Center
LACMA Cafe
Monument to Honore de Balzac
URBAN LIGHT

C+M (Coffee and Milk)
berry tart
iced coffee
LACMA (6th Street)

No comments:

Post a Comment