Feb 20, 2016

Sephora Beauty Haul and Review

Sephora Beauty Haul and Review

I received what I ordered online the other day. Since there is no Sephora in Japan, I'm often using the online. This time most of my purpose is to purchase a beauty blender.
I really wanted to try using a beauty blender. There are a few items, such as similar to a beauty blender in Japan. But they are not very good items. I always make up by real technique brush. I really like them, but I hope that becomes more beautiful finish by beauty blender.
I bought also some other items.
Beauty Blender Pro
Tarte Amazonian clay 12-hour blush tipsy
Josie Maran Pure Argan Milk
Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed
Moonstone
Opal
Review

Beauty Blender :
I am using in the beauty blender for face primer and powder foundation. It is ideal for use around the nose and around the eyes. Since I'm using a powder foundation, using a brush to the whole face, and using the beauty blender in the details. It will be very beautiful finish. I think beauty blender is perfect for the liquid foundation.

Josie Maran Oil Milk :
I love Josie Maran Argan Oil. I use it everyday. But I have never used Argan Milk.
I like it very much. Moisturizing power is very high, not at all greasy. Texture is very smooth. Wrap the rough skin gently. It gives the youthfulness and vitality to the skin. I will purchase full-size bottle next time.
Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed :

Opal (golden opal pearl) :
I had purchased the mini size a few months ago. Because I liked very much the matte texture and beautiful gorgeous color, I have finally purchased the full size.

Moonstone (pale gold) :
Bright color than opal

Not only as a highlighter, I am also using as an eye shadow. When put it under the eyes and the inner corner of the eye, will be bright and colorful impression.
Although I was using Nars Albatross for a long time as a highlighter, finally I was able to find the great highlighter more than Nars. Because matte texture than Nars, it is long-lasting. There is no need to use an eye shadow primer.

Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-hour blush Tipsy :
I really like Amazonian Clay blush . I already have "peaceful" and "exposed".
I was looking for coral color blush. This is exactly my ideal natural coral color.
It gives a natural healthy bright impression. I really like, I use it everyday. It is also ideal when the complexion is not good.

No comments:

Post a Comment