Jun 4, 2015

Tuna bowl (vinegared rice topped with sliced raw tuna)

Tuna bowl ( vinegared rice topped with sliced raw tuna )

The other day I went to near the workplace of my friend. And I had a lunch with her.
Since we did not have much time, we took a simple meal.
We ordered a set meal of tuna bowl.
Tuna bowl set meal
800 yen (about $ 6.5)
Takabayashi
It is the fish food specialty restaurant "Takabayashi". It is a hideaway restaurant on the second floor of the narrow alley in Nakano, Tokyo. Affordable price and delicious ! It is a very popular restaurant.
Tuna bowl (tuna and sea bream)
Cold tofu
Simmered eggplant
Pickles of cucumber and radish
Miso soup of tofu and wakame seaweed
It was very delicious. It became a full stomach.
It was a short time, but we had a lot to talk. I had a very enjoyable time with my BFF.

No comments:

Post a Comment