Jun 9, 2015

LUNASOL SUMMER KIT 2015

LUNASOL SUMMER KIT 2015

LUNASOL is one of my favorite Japanese cosmetic brand.
It is a very quality excellent Japanese luxury cosmetics brand.
In particular, I like the eye shadow.
Any color is very beautiful, it will be an elegant finish.
I was looking forward to the launch of the summer kit. Finally I was able to get !
LUNASOL SUMMER KIT 2015
Sand Natural Eyes eye shadow
Summer Cheeks 2015
Full Glamour Lips
High Stylize mascara SV
EX 01 Shinny Sand
 Highlight Color   Sand natural color 
3. medium color   shade color
Any color is also beautiful. It is very easy to use color. I could use all season.
EX 01 Fresh Coral Pink (blush)
It is very natural and familiar to the skin color. Faint peach coral color is perfect for slightly tanned skin.
EX 04 Fresh Coral Pink
This is the lipstick that watered as gross. Gloss comes out, it will finish very attractive lips. It is coloring to slightly Coral. It is so natural color, it is perfect for everyday use and work.
High Stylize mascara SV
01 Clear Black
This mascara is able to paint beautifully one by one eyelash.
LUNASOL Original Cosmetic Bag
It is like this in the bag. It is good that there is a partition.

All beautiful and entrancing to watch. These are my favorite cosmetics.
It will finish very elegant luxury. I recommend.

No comments:

Post a Comment