Jun 20, 2015

laura mercier : Ambre Vanille Body Scrub

laura mercier : Ambre Vanille Body Scrub

It is my most favorite body scrub.
Sweet vanilla and sensual amber (feminine and elegant) scent lasts all day.
Because it is a body scrub of natural origin is gentle to the skin.
It gently removes dead skin cells, it becomes moist and beautiful skin.
Moisturizing effect is very high.
Although I used a lot of body scrub, it is the first thing that is excellent so moisturizing effect. After washing with this scrub is all right without using a body cream.
When dry skin are particularly anxious, I use body cream only skin dry part.
I always use "laura mercier : ambre vanilla body cream".
Then I wrapped in more sweet vanilla scent, I would be very luxurious special mood.
I use body scrub about twice a week. If I use too much it will damage the skin.
Now my skin condition is very good.
So It is recommended that you use about twice a week.
laura mercier body and bath
ambre vanille scrub
Especially to people of vanilla fragrance lovers and dry skin, it is very recommended body scrub.

No comments:

Post a Comment