Aug 25, 2014

New York Beauty Haul : SEPHORA Urban Decay

New York Beauty Haul : SEPHORA Urban Decay
URBAN DECAY NAKED
Japan is not yet released. I have nakid 2. This is equipped with color like gunmetal in other colors of my favorite brown. I am looking forward to use in autumn and winter.
This contains the brush as well as nakid 2. I really love this brush. 
This is the brush of just good hardness. also I use as eyebrow brush not only as a shadow brush.
URBAN DECAY NAKID3
I didn't buy it sold out last year. Finally I was able to purchase.
Very beautiful rose color eye shadows. 
I am very looking forward to the makeup.
This is a sample that had entered the nakid and nakid 3. Previously mini size of eyeshadow primer potion original had attached to the nakid. This sample is attached now.
eyeshadow primer portion
original eden sin anti-aging
I'm glad they contain "sin" and "anti-aging" that I wanted to use.
URBAN DECAY
eyeshadow primer potion ORIGINAL
Although I do not use eyeshadow primer usually, I also tried to buy because the beauty blogger who has been recommended.

No comments:

Post a Comment