Aug 31, 2014

New York Beauty Haul : Drugstore Vaseline, Arms and Hanmer

New York Beauty Haul : Drugstore Vaseline, Arms and Hanmer
vaseline total moisture
clean feeling lotion for healthy soft skin
Japan is not yet released. This is also what beauty blogger had recommended.
Since the large size is heavy, I purchased two travel size. I was using every day during the trip. Very moisturizing effect is strong. The scent is also good.
ARM & HAMMER
Truly Radiant
whitening booster
I usually use a tooth paste "ADVANCE WHITE of ARM & HAMMER." So I think I will try to use with it. This is also the peroxide is contained. I can be expected whitening effect. In Japan does not sell toothpaste that contains peroxide commercially. It is possible to get if I go to dental. I wish if possible easily whitening in Japan.

No comments:

Post a Comment