Aug 30, 2014

New York Beauty Haul : Drugstore Neutrogena, Maybelline, NYC

New York Beauty Haul : Drugstore Neutrogena, Maybelline, NYC
Neutrogena Moisture Smooth color stick
40 bright berry 30 sweet watermelon
neutrogena cosmetics are not sold in Japan. I purchased because this is also favorite beauty blogger had been recommended. very soft and smooth I love these color and smell.
MAYBELLINE COLOR TATOO METAL
60 Silver Strike
Although it is the series that are sold under the name of color ink in Japan,
silver strike is not yet released. I did not have only this color. I'm really glad to buy.
NYC smooth skin bronzing face powder
sunny
This is also purchased at the recommendation of beauty blogger.
I do not really use the bronzer usually, but I tried to buy it so very cheap. Matte texture. It is a usability likely color.

No comments:

Post a Comment