Aug 23, 2014

New York Beauty Haul : SEPHORA Nars, tarte, blinc

New York Beauty Haul : SEPHORA Nars, tarte, blinc
NARS blush ORGASM
Beautiful peachy golden shimmer. It is very famous blush, NARS blush that are sold in Japan has no name in color. It is confusing to have been number notation. I think if there is a name to be easy to image. In Japan Blush 4013 is orgasm.
NARS highlighting blush powder ALBATROSS
I am using for years. This is my favorite. I purchased the stock was gone. Highlighting Blush Powder 5131 is ALBATROSS in Japan.
tarte gifted Amazonian clay smart mascara
Because had been introduced in instyle beauty best buys makeup, I tried to buy.
Amazonian clay and carnauba wax, rice bran wax, provitamin B5, vitamin C, olive oil also contains. Eco-friendly mascara. I think it is going to use so as to overlap the tarte of lash enhancing primer. I can buy in online of sephora from Japan.
blinc mascara stop painting your lashes Black
Made in Japan. But it is released in Japan yet. I do not like the waterproof mascara. 
When paint overlaid this after the normal mascara is not bleeding as waterproof.
 And I can easily clean, Drop. It is quite recommended. In Japan, I can buy it online of Sephora.

No comments:

Post a Comment