Aug 23, 2014

New York Beauty Haul : SEPHORA Caudalie, Origins, Clinique

New York Beauty Haul : SEPHORA Caudalie, Origins, Clinique
CAUDALIE
lip conditioner, hand and nail cream
  vinosource moisturizing
beauty elixir, make-up remover
CAUDALIE are not sold in Japan. I can not buy even online of SEPHORA in Japan. It seems buy in online of nordstrom. I tried to buy because there are many beauty blogger who recommend beauty elixir. I am a little weak scent of beauty elixir. lip conditioner is feeling good.
ORIGINS GinZing
refreshing eye cream
I'm using this as an eyeshadow primer in the morning. ORIGINS has not been sold in Japan. I use instead of the usual eyeshadow primer. There is also effective in bags under the eyes.
CLINIQUE youth surge
I am using for years. Since cheaper than buying in Japan, I buy every time in the United States. To use this morning and my skin does not dry all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment