Nov 5, 2015

KAMUKURA SOUP WITH NOODLES

KAMUKURA SOUP WITH NOODLES

KAMUKURA is a popular famous ramen shop. The main store is Dotonbori, Osaka.
This ramen's feature is soy sauce-based simple soup and thin noodles with a lot of Chinese cabbage.
Me and my friend ordered a "oishii ramen (delicious soup with noodles)".
It is a gentle sweetness soy sauce soup of Chinese cabbage and vegetables.
Ingredients is a lot of Chinese cabbage and roasted pork.
Roasted pork is delicious juicy. Noodles are thin.
It is not similar to other ramen or any dish, it is distinctive ramen.
I've heard that founder was a previous French restaurant chef.
High-quality soup was really delicious.
It was my second time to eat. But I really want to eat again.
There are 41 stores in Japan.
Please try to eat if you are interested in high-quality light soy sauce soup and noodles. It's my favorite ramen restaurant. Recommend.
We went to KAMUKURA in Tokyo Dome City, Suido-bashi.
It was clean and comfortable atmosphere restaurant. We had a very enjoyable time.
We also went to the Tokyo Dome City Attractions.
I will write about the pleasant outing event in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment