Nov 14, 2015

MAC holiday collection : Enchanted Eve Lip Bag / RED

MAC holiday collection : Enchanted Eve Lip Bag / RED
A coordinated kit of red shades for lips in a metallic color stylish little clutch.
Classic chic red lipstick and lip glass and lip pencil
I was also attracted to pink shades.
Though it was hard to decide whether pink or red, I was attracted to the beautiful red (especially lip glass).
There is no inner pocket in the clutch bag. It is a little larger as a make-up pouch.
I think that it is going to use as a make-up brush bag.
Lip stick : pretty irresistible (matte)
Lip glass : a favourite flame
Lip pencil : beet

Lip glass is a smooth texture and shine. I think the color is similar to Ruby Woo.
Lip pencil is reddish brown.
It is a little bright red than my favorite Russian Red.
When overlapping the lip glass, it will be more bright and attractive.
It's very stunning red. This is the lipstick I want to use the special day.
If you like the Russian Red and Ruby Woo, you'll love this color.

No comments:

Post a Comment